11 January 2010

ahh old teachers

so this was posted by my old middle school teacher, actually the same one who the title of my blog comes from. She's awesome. basically she posted this because my facebook status was talking about kicking my sister's ex's ass because hes been bitching about her lately ans saying nasty things about all women in general. so this is what she said:
Katie and Colleen, can I just say that you are two of the most amazing young women it is my good fortune to know? Katie, you are strong, loyal, brilliant, grounded, talented and motivated. You will move mountains, and lead others to great things. Colleen, you are brilliant, unique, adventurous, out-of-the-box, non-conformist and highly creative. You will blaze a new trail and light up the world. And if anyone - ANYONE - has anything negative to say about either of you, please refer them to me. I will take great pleasure in setting them straight.

I love her and miss her as a teacher. It was a great confidence and happiness booster

No comments:

Post a Comment