07 January 2010

blood

I cut my finger today in science.

It hurts a bunch now..... idk why I don't think it is infected. And its not like weird chemicals were on the glass because the beaker just had water.

And if you are the friend who probably wants to say sorry again, honestly it isn't your fault. I should have checked for broken glass before cleaning where glass had just broken.

anyways around the cut sometimes feels a bit tingly. And it hurts, that could also have something to do with typing and poking it a bunch to see if there was glass in it.

but yeah i realized how weird i am because of this. I was sucking the blood off my finger and everyone like freaked out and called me weird and a vampire. (Which was even funnier since I watched twilight last night hahaha) But honestly, blood tastes good. Its all metallic-y and yeah. Though the weirder thing was that when I was a kid I would pick my scabs to lick the blood.

Oh and today it just wouldn't stop bleeding, I was like what the heck! The student helper person was like are you a hemophiliac? And I couldn't help but wonder if i actually am (and that i am since if you go by the literal meaning it means love blood and i kinda do... :P) I don't know blood is just fascinating to me.

2 comments:

  1. Hey so I realize this will probably freak you out. You remind me so much of my friend Katrina. I mean the way you write reminds me of the way she talks. haha. you probably are not anything like her. But the way you like science or are interested in it really reminds me of Katrina.

    You must think I am going to blog stalk you, and I assure you I will not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I allowed to say I am sorry again???? well it doesn't really matter what you say I am still going to tell you this: I AM SORRY KATIE O'BRIEN!!!!

    ReplyDelete