10 January 2010

rambling


Ugh school is tomorrow. I just wish weekends were longer so I could actually catch up on sleep, I actually am looking forward to school. It doesn't help though that on weekends your parents load you with stuff to do and you want to see people so homework doesn't get done until 11 on Sunday night.

Wow, I am not a typical teenage girl: I just complained about parents, school, sleep, and homework. I should add in some friend and boy drama and I could just bore you to death with my normal teenage girl-osity.

Speaking of -osities, have you read the Georgia Nicolson series? I re-discovered them on my book shelf. I love her.

Also on the topic of rediscovering I found the movie love and other disasters with Brittany Murphy. It's a really fantastic movie. Its a chick filck but oh well its still good. Didn't she die recently? I don't know I don't really pay attention to celebrities.

watch this movie she is fabulous and posh and Audrey Hepburn-esque:


7 comments:

  1. Haha best movie ever. I was obsessed with this movie for the longest time. its still my favorite Brittaney Murphy movie.
    Is your name really Mary Katherine? thats just ridiculous.
    oh and I love the Georgia Nicholson books too. I mean who doesn't. they are, to say the least, fantastic.
    so what do you want to do with your life? You seem to care about the environment and serious issues around the world, but what are you planning to do to help that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have too many similarities. I swear if you lived here, you would definitely be in my friend group.

    With my life? I want to study marine biology and focus on conservation. I have wanted to do marine biology since i was like 3. Its really fascinating to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. coool... I never really thought about Marine bio. I mean I go to the ocean every so often, but I'm not a big swimmer. I prefer to stay on the beach away from the fish and the cold. I hate fish, they are really creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha i kinda am known as a fish hugger by a few of my friends, but i realize a lot of people hate them. I really like coral though, to be completely nerdy. And marine mammals, but who doesn't love dolphins and seals? Anyways i like your picture Artemis is pretty awesome, i like Athena personally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah of course. Athena is a favorite amongst my friends. They love her strength and so on. Do you take Latin? None of my friends even knew about the greek gods and goddesses until I started taking a latin 1 class outside of school (my school only offers Spanish). I'm surprised you know who Athena is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I mean I was homeschool for a short while and that was when i first learned of her in 4th grade. But yeah I take latin and french. Im in Latin 2 and French 3. My Latin teacher is really great. I love him! He also teaches civics and when civics was over freshman year he persuaded me to join latin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool... yeah I like latin. Its tricky but I think I am getting the hang of it.

    ReplyDelete