20 January 2010

rambling some more....

Today I had my ballroom dance final. It was pretty fun, I did tango and swing and actually my partner is kinda the guy im dating. sorta. Im confused. Because he asked me out in december before break and we like hung out twice. we went present shopping and he took me to breakfast another time. And we've had coffee together after school a few times. and we text like everyday (but thats not exactly a relationship) But anyways the reason im confused is at least he used to say it was unofficial but that was because we are both really busy. but now i think he is more serious but we haven't really done anything and hes really sweet but we only ever really act like couple in ballroom. But i guess we were the cutest and best performance. i was really happy. and the other night he called me darling which i thought was cute. oh god im going all mushy... ew. but yeah it makes me really happy. but i am confused because i don't know if we are official now or what and i want us to hang out more and stuff.

Oh and today i had a meeting with my parents and the school counselor about colleges and stuff. so that was cool i got to here about all these other colleges i hadn't even considered, for marine biology of course. but now i have to research all of them and stuff. but im kinda excited.

today has been good. im happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment