02 March 2010

im back

OK so I officially fail at blogging, over 1 month of a post hiatus - I apologize if anyone was disappointed. Though I doubt anyone was.

Why did i not post?
Basically, i was in Italy for the last week of February and it was AMAZING and GORGEOUS. <3
before that hmm i had A LOT of homework and was trying to not go on the computer and sidetrack myself.

umm ms. sugar & spice, you'll understand this: its not spencer it is possibly max so you were slightly off

some people are soooo stupid though - this girl when we were on a ferry asked, "how does the boat float with all these cars on it?" what? really? you are that dense? i don't understand how people get to high school when they are that stupid.

oh i found this blog called guilty planet and everyone says it sounds sooo much like me. its wonderful, she talks about not eating fish and stuff.

well i have to do latin homework and recover from switching my time zone

1 comment:

  1. OMFG wait I WAS RIGHT!
    I SAID THAT, kinda
    I MISSPOKE/WAS MISHEARD

    :)

    ReplyDelete