08 March 2010

ACTs

WOOOO ACTs tomorrow! So very excited!!!

Ugh, standardized testing is just so stupid. You have no idea what I'm like by looking at a test score! Luckily, I really want to go to College of the Atlantic and they are all hippie-like and ooohhhh we don't need your test scores.

On to what I really want to talk about.

So I've been kinda going out with this boy, Garrett and I really liked him in December and we kinda hung out but we've never really made anything official (though maybe now he thinks it is) but I don't know I'm kind of losing interest but sometimes I'm not. UGH make up your mind, Katie! And on the Italy trip I spent time with Max again and I at least thought I miss being with him and I really wanted to get together but I don't know if its just because we were spending time together again. And he still hasn't really had a girlfriend other than me and I would feel so bad breaking up with him again.

Hahaha everyone thinks I like Spencer - part of it I think was me trying to hide the whole Max thing. Even my mom commented, "do you like spencer?" and I was like HELL NO. I apparently can't be friends with a guy without someone thinking I am madly in love with them. Ok, I admit I did talk about him a lot, but he does so many ridiculous things.

Then there is the whole Michael thing. I liked him in November and I guess he's been in love with me all year or something and I can't help thinking that I'd be going out with him right now if he had asked me out. And I just feel bad because now it's so obvious and I hate disappointing people.

Well like they say on SO many standardized test prep things - go to bed early. so that's what I'll do.

Goodnight :)

2 comments:

  1. ahem, you said "spencer" every four words

    but that makes sense now

    and isn't that michael person going out with someone... if so dey-sha-vuuu

    F THE ACTS! ... *cough cough* right...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup yup you were right-ish

    michael isn't going out with some one

    ReplyDelete