10 March 2010

lalalalala

OK so I would like to apologize to any bloggers whose blogs I read because for some reason I cannot comment on any including my own. If it is a comment moderation thing I'd like to apologize if the comments were sent multiple times. CORRECTION: I can comment now!

ok so today Kevin - who is basically an adult hall monitor but he's cool - was talking about how I like spencer I was like wow you are clearly wrong and it took much convincing. then he was like ok well I have to go harass your boyfriend and I was like say hi to Garrett for me. Even though I am not sure I consider him my boyfriend, but he found out about that.... yup

Ugh I am still all confused about the whole Garrett thing. Well we might hang Friday so maybe that'll change. I think I'm going to ask him where he thinks this relationship is going.

Maybe not. I'm fine with letting it play out.

No comments:

Post a Comment