14 March 2010

Nick...

Im talking to Nick again, cute environmentalist from MUN, literally right now on facebook. he had broken up with his girlfriend and is like i want to get back even though i just broke up with her. I really want to scream at him why not me??

instead all i can say is im sorry

ahh hes all like now i have to get her back... this is just making me sad i want to ask why!!!

to fill you in about him, i met him in the fall, he wasn't in my committee but he was a friend of a girl i met in mine. and he was adorable and she gave him my number and we started texting and i found out (without him knowing anything about me) how similar we are. it was ridiculous. and so we were like completely crushing on each other even though he lived far away and he's all like its destiny! and im like i wish this would work but its long distance and he seemed to agree. and then about a week after a month of texting each other cute things he stops and i check on facebook. 2 days after his last "destiny" text he was listed as in a relationship with an old girlfriend and they wrote on each others walls disgustingly sweet messages.

in fact one of the reasons i started liking garrett was because i compared them a bit....

i miss him

here he is talking about whats-her-name:
She's one of those people you meet and you don't want them to slip through your hands

I just can't help but wish it was me he was talking about.


damn i'm so cliché

1 comment:

  1. Damn, I thought I was having a tough time. This is just depressing. Sorry to be so blunt.

    ReplyDelete