26 March 2010

STRESS

Ok so the entire year people have asked me in wonder how I am not dying of stress. Well I've finally reached that point.

I am sooooo busy what is wrong with me! I love my work and I love my after school activities and I love my classes but they are starting to be too much to handle. But I can't drop any of them! On top of that I don't seem to be able to go to bed early enough, which results in much sleeping in and coming to my first classes late. SUMMER COME SOON! But I already know I am in for a busy summer. And being so busy is terrible because I really want to do this great article for my newspaper but I don't have time!

hmmm maybe I'll cover Model UN.....
I wonder if I can get kids on the record saying they are there to blow it off or there to be serious and regard "the other side" as people blowing off the class. I wonder if I can get them saying that they come high and drunk to class....... hmmm this might actually be good.

1 comment: